Friday was my best friends' wedding. It was such an amazing day, from start to finish!
1. L's veil, handmade by one of the other bridesmaids.
2. L's stunning purple Kate Spade shoes!
3. The flower centrepieces, DIYed by us on the morning of the wedding!
4. The bouquets, also DIYed, on the way to the ceremony in one of the wedding cars, a 1947 Bentley Mark 6.
5. The menu, the food was absolutely delicious!
6. Meeee. I absolutely love my bridesmaid dress, it was so flattering on all of us, and I'll definitely wear it again.
7. The view of Sydney Harbour from the reception.
8. A random shot snapped by the boy!
9. My boy's lego cufflinks. All the boys had them, they were made by the groom's father, who is a jeweller.
10. Me and my bouquet.
11. The bonbonniere, so cute!
12. Dessert *drool*
13. My bouquet (looking a little worse for wear at this point) and my nail polish.
The day was so much fun, consisting of early-morning breakfast (cooked by the bride!), frantically trying to get the tulips to open, making centrepieces and all the bouquets, getting ready at the Four Seasons, hair freakouts, tears at the ceremony, laughter during photos, shots in the bridal lounge, shots on the balcony, amazing speeches, dancing, and tears at the getaway car. I'm so happy for L and J, they're such an amazing couple <3
Today we dropped them at the airport for their month-long honeymoon, I don't know what I'm going to do without them for so long!