1. Glitter nails! This is China Glaze Tinsel Town.
2. Christmas tree cupcakes my colleague baked. So yum!
3. Lolly vying for attention while I try to read my book.
4. Our table at a restaurant in Glebe the other night, loved the comic book cutouts on the table, and the artwork propped up at the end.
5. Peacock in Different Drummer, where we went for drinks after dinner.
6. Much-needed sugar hit while Christmas shopping on Saturday.
7. My red dress and more glitter nails for a family party on Sunday.
8. The sun came out yesterday! It's back to cloudy today unfortunately, but at least it's not supposed to rain on Christmas Day :)
9. Wrapping the last lot of presents last night.
I just love the week leading up to Christmas! I love running around finding last minute presents, wrapping presents, baking yummy things to eat, catching up with friends and finishing things off at work. 4 sleeps to go!