19 January 2012
this week (via instagram)
1. China Glaze Sky High Tops.
2. New lipstick - MAC Insanely It. One can never have too many hot pink lipsticks.
3. Eating brunch on the beach at Moo Burgers at Bondi.
4. Dessert from Twisted Frozen Yoghurt. This started my obsession with frozen yoghurt, and I'll admit that I'm nearly through my second tub after buying some from Harris Farm.
5. Ulta3 Fruit Tingle. I've been looking for this one forever! Love a good neon polish, especially one that is $2.
6. Sort-of outfit post (full pics of this outfit to come).
7. Another sort-of outfit post.
8. Lolly sitting at the table after we'd finished dinner. I'd like to think she expected her dinner to be served there too.
9. Cosmos my boyfriend made. He doesn't drink cocktails, but he loves making them. And I love drinking them. Perfect arrangement.
10. Monday mornings usually consist of a plain black dress, statement necklace, and a bun. Because I don't function too well of a morning, particularly Monday mornings.
11. Instagrammed pic of my last outfit post.
12. Curling my hair the other night while eating aforementioned frozen yoghurt.
13. Yesterday's mani, OPI Rumples Wiggin with China Glaze Snow Globe over the top.
14. Demonstrating just how ridiculously long and in need of a cut my hair is.
Don't forget to enter the Spreets giveaway! x